3 Bags Full Woolly Workshops coming up soon...

As I have said before, I knit my husband's socks and I belong to a Knit and Natter group that meets in the Cafe at the Liskerrett Community Centre in Liskeard on a Thursday morning from 10.00 a.m. to about 1.00 p.m. and everybody is welcome! Here I was asked if I would do a couple of workshops for the..... 

3 bags full Woolly Workshops 2018

.....and you'll find them at: www.3bagsfull.org 

They also hold a fantastic Wool Market from 4.00-8.00 p.m. 
on Friday 19th October at Liskeard Public Hall

My workshops are:

Tatted Lace - a beginner's guide
9.30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
Monday 22nd October
Liskerrett Community Centre
Cost £28



and

Free Machine Embroidery - Tension Techniques
9.30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
Friday 26th October
Liskerrett Community Centre
Cost £28




....both of these samples have been made using a variety of smooth hand embroidery threads


This little sample is 100% 4 ply knitting wool usually used for making socks!




both workshops can be booked by visiting:

The Liskeard Tourist Information Centre in Forresters Hall in Pike Street PL14 3JE (with the museum)

or telephone them on 01579 349148

Comments