Coil Pots


Got to get to work and do some preparation for my next workshop with The Embroiderers Guild in Truro. The main theme is to use the principals behind coil pot making, see what happens and of course, maybe make a pot or two!

Ok...shelves are in....virtually empty but soon to be full!


Grandma's stick hung over my table...a signifyer for determination!


Upholstery cord stands alone, beautiful artisan wool, French knitted into a tube needs some support (you'll find out how at the workshop) but works really well.....what is interesting though, is discovering what else can be done with this skill.....one example is a 3D interconnected sculptural piece......


......something I made in my student days 20 years ago......

It will be interesting to see what my students develop!

Comments